Beginning on Monday, September 10th, the FSA ELA (Reading and Writing) State test will be offered to the following students:
- Students who took, but did not pass the FSA ELA exam
- Juniors, Seniors and transfer students who have completed the English 2 course but have not taken the FSA ELA test
This test is a 3 day test and is scheduled as follows:
- Writing: Monday, September 10th
- Reading Day 1: Tuesday September 11th
- Reading Day 2: Thursday September 13th
Students must attend all three days. Notification tickets will be delivered to 3rd period classes or guidance counselors if your student is off campus.
Passing the FSA ELA State test is a graduation requirement. Additional information can be found under Testing on our school website.
Thank you for supporting your student and encouraging him or her to do his or her best during this test administration.