Students shall wear modest clothing of such style and design as shall be consistent with community standards as determined by the school principal or designee.
Refer to specific guidelines distributed by the school. Sexually implicit or explicit clothing, bikini and tank tops and spandex clothing (the kind of clothing usually worn at beaches and while engaging in recreation activities), are not appropriate wearing apparel for the regular school session.
• Shorts and skirts must be no more than 4” above the knee.
• Pants shall be worn securely at the waist. No abdomen skin or underwear is to be exposed.
• Blouses, shirts and sweaters cannot dip below a line formed between the right and left armpit.
• Muscle shirts and tank tops are not permitted.
• Spaghetti straps and strapless tops are not acceptable.
• Tops must be long enough to clearly overlap the belt line or stay tucked in during the course of normal movement
throughout the school day.
• No hats or head coverings are allowed on the school campus during the regular school day unless previously approved for
medical or religious reasons or special school activities as determined by the principal or designee.
• Shoes must be worn for foot protection and hygienic reasons while on school grounds or on school transportation.
Slippers are not acceptable.
• Decorations, symbols, mottos, or designs imprinted or attached to the body or clothing which are offensive to good taste or the maintenance of decorum or which advertise tobacco, alcohol, drugs or which identify them as members of secret
antisocial groups or gangs shall not be worn to school or school functions.
• Jewelry shall be worn in a way that does not present a safety or health hazard or cause a major disruption to the
• Wallet chains or dog collars shall not be permitted.