Registration for students new to Sunlake High School
- Students entering Pasco County Public Schools from out of state or out of country
- Students Previously Enrolled Within the State of Florida
Registration for students previously enrolled at Sunlake High School
Registration for the 2019-2020 school year will be online this year. Beginning on July 30th, you will be able to pay your student fees online, using the Acorn program, by following the directions below. Those that use this online payment will not have to attend the on-site registration and will be able to login to myStudent and view their schedule on August 6th.
Parents and students are still invited to come on campus and meet the teachers or pay fees with cash or checks on August 6th, but we will not be handing out any student schedules on that date. Schedules will only be available online for the 2019-2020 year.
Students who do not attend registration day will be able to purchase lockers during the first week of school. Seniors who do not attend registration day will be able to purchase parking tags the first week of school.
Directions for paying fees online with ACORN (Only for students currently registered at Sunlake High School)
In order to make payments for Student Fees, you must FIRST have a myStudent account. If you do not have a myStudent account, click here to create one. Once your myStudent account is established, on the following day, your ACORN account can be activated. Please make sure to enter the email address associated with your myStudent account.
To activate your ACORN Parent Account:
- Go to https://www.studentquickpay.com/pasco/
- Select “Parent Account Activation”
- Enter the email address associated with your myStudent account and select “send email”
- This will generate an email that prompts you to activate your account
- Open your email and click the link
- Continue by creating your password and activating your account
- Once this is completed, you can view fees and items that can be purchased