Swim and Dive 2019-20
- Swim/Dive Meeting Wednesday 7/24, 6 pm at the LOL Rec Center
- Wed Aug 28th Z-Hills HOME at LOL Rec Pool 6 pm
- Wed Sept 4th Wiregrass AWAY 6 pm Hunter’s Green CC, 18050 Hunter’s Oak Ct. Tampa, Fl 33647
- Wed Sept 11th Pasco HOME at LOL Rec Pool 6 pm
- Wed Sept 18th LOLHS HOME at LOL Rec Pool 6 pm Team Pix 3:30 pm! SENIOR NIGHT!
- Wed Sept 25th Cypress Creek AWAY16221 Compton Dr, Tampa, FL 33647
- Wed Oct 2rd Mitchell AWAY 6 pm 8411 Photonics Dr. NPR, Fl 34655
- Wed Oct 9th Gulf AWAY at at 6630 Van Buren St. New Port Richey, Fl 34652
- Fri Oct 11th Conference Diving at 6630 Van Buren St. New Port Richey, Fl 34652
- Sat Oct 12th Conference Swimming at 6630 Van Buren St. New Port Richey, Fl 34652
- Districts: Week of Oct 28th
- Regionals: Week of Nov 4th *MUST QUALIFY FROM DISTRICTS
- States: Sat 11/16, Stuart, Fl *MUST QUALIFY FROM REGIONALS
Home meets athletes arrive at 4:30 pm for set up.
Away meets athletes arrive at 4:15 pm for the bus.
Preseason: August 5th. Monday – Friday 2:30-3:45 pm at the LOL Rec pool, 3032 Collier PKWY
Season: August 12th. Monday – Friday 2:30-3:45 pm. Duel meets are Wed evenings at 6 pm.
No athlete will be allowed in the pool until ALL their paperwork is complete. Coach Shelly is a Notary Public.
Swimmers MUST be able to do the following:
- 50 yd free under 45 seconds
- 100 yd without stopping
- Must be able to dive off the blocks
Divers MUST be able to perform a front dive.
There is a $70 sport participation fee paid to Sunlake High School through Acorn.
A plain black swim suit or jammer is required.
Here are the links to the paperwork and Concussion Video:
- Athletic Information 4/19
- Participation Form – Notarized 3/18
- EL2 – Physical 3/16
- EL3- Consent 3/19
- GA7 – Clearance for Participation 4/16
- Transportation Form 1/18
- SLHS Policy Agreement
- Concussion Video
- Letter of Eligibility (Available from Coaches)
We communicate through Remind. Download the app, Class Code: sunlakesd
Swim Coach: Lorin Collins – email@example.com
Dive/Swim Coach: Shelly Koutras – CSNMFLA@gmail.com