Pasco County Schools has partnered with Health Hero Florida to offer no cost in school flu vaccinations to your child during the school day on Thursday, October 28th.
Below is important information for the flu clinic at school:
- Consent forms will be available for pick up from their English teachers, Sunlake’s website or guidance office starting October 13th.
- Parents will need to sign the consent form and have their student return it back to their English teacher no later than October 25th, so the Health Hero folks can be prepared!
- The school will call down students from class in very small groups the morning of the vaccination clinic
- This is a one day offering; there is no plan at this time to have another day of no cost flu shots at school, so make sure to act now! Note: Flu clinics are typically first thing in the morning
- Only return the form if you intend for your student to receive a no cost flu vaccination!