About Dual Enrollment
Dual enrollment is an acceleration program that allows high school students to earn college credit while simultaneously earning high school credit.
PHSC Academic Advisor
Pasco-Hernando State College
2727 Mansfield Blvd
Wesley Chapel, FL, 33543
- First time dual enrollment students need to complete step 1 on the form.
- A parent or guardian must sign the form. Forms will not be accepted without a parent or guardian signature.
- Students should fill out all 14 slots in order to expand their options.
- Non-negotiable deadline is October 29th, 2018. Students who turn in the form after 10/29 are not guaranteed the ability to register during the first three days of the registration window.
- Once the forms are turned in, counselors will input them into PHSC’s system and approve the course requests.
- Students will then register for the courses based on their grade level and number of completed dual enrollment courses.
Questions? Contact your grade level counselor.
College Planning Resources
2018-2019 PHSC General Education Requirements – Useful for selecting dual enrollment courses
2018-2019 SUS Matrix – Admissions statistics and student profiles for Florida’s public universities
University of South Florida eight semester plans – View course requirements for majors/concentrations at USF
FloridaShines – College and career planning