Our staff is a diverse group whose purpose is to focus on developing youthful boys into young driven men through a competitive and opportunistic environment.
Michael A. Davis – Head Coach firstname.lastname@example.org
Coaching in Pasco County since 2009 – Assistant coach at Sunlake High School 2016-19. Head coach since 2020.
- Curtis Capers – Assistant Head Coach/ JV coach email@example.com
- Thomas Ryder – Skills and Guard Development Coach (Vol)
- Jabriri Davis – Skills and Development (Vol)
- Courtney Pledge – Shooting Coach (Vol)
IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE
- Athletes must have an overall 2.0 GPA to practice and compete with the team
- Athletes must also complete the High School Athletic Participation Forms and it must be turned into Coach’s staff prior to the first practice: https://slhs.pasco.k12.fl.us/athletics-2/athletic-forms/
2022 Season Important Dates
- Informational Meeting: Contact Coach Davis or Capers
- First Practice: Monday, Oct. 31
- Probable First Meet: Expo on April 4 6-8 at Sunlake’s gym. Also, Week of October 24 – 28
If you have any questions or concerns, contact Coach Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org